Recreational Boating Information for the Northwest
Boating / Marine Events
By boat or land!
UMF, Viking Festival, Edmonds Rotary Waterfront Festival, Maritime Gig Festival, Tacoma Freedom Fair, Seafair, Seattle Opening Day of Boating, Seattle Boat Show, 4th of July, AquaPalooza, Kitsap Harbor Festival, Boats Afloat, Argosy Christmas Ship, blackberry festivals, Bremerton, music festival, lake union, seattle area sailboat racing schedule, the center for wooden boats, free boat rides, leukmia cup regatta, elliot bay, northwest salmon derby series, cast off,
- 15 events held from January through December around the Puget Sound & surrounding area.
- Sailing Races around the Puget Sound region. Schedule covers January through December 2018.
- Tour along Gig Harbor’s waterfront sampling Northwest wines, brews, and tasty small bites. Feb. 10th, 2018
- Live music, taste wines from 25 wineries, and sample local food. Next to Marina at Beach Park Auditorium. March 2nd & 3rd, 2018
- Chowder tasting, boat tours, mussel-eating competitions, and more in Coupeville on Whidbey Island. March 3rd & 4th, 2018
- The Festival brings 30 wineries to Fidalgo Island... decadent wine tasting, food pairings, and an in-house wine shop. April 7th, 2018
- Hosted by the Tacoma Yacht Club, the marine parade beginning at the TYC, near the Point Defiance Ferry Terminal. April 15th, 2018
The Daffodil Marine Festival and Parade
Sunday April 15th, 2018
The Tacoma Yacht Club hosts
the Daffodil Royalty and
dozens of other yachts and
marine vessels in the Daffodil
Marine Festival and Parade.
Beginning at the TYC, near the
Point Defiance Ferry Terminal,
the Parade continues on along
the waterfront to the Thea Foss Waterway in Downtown Tacoma, which makes for more than one beautiful place to stay dry landside to watch the parade and enjoy the Festival’s beautiful day on the water.
The Festival has celebrated over 85 years, fostering the spirit and growth of its home, Pierce County, through its mission of bettering the communities in which it finds its roots. More details here...