Recreational Boating Information for the Northwest
Boating / Marine Events
By boat or land!
UMF, Viking Festival, Edmonds Rotary Waterfront Festival, Maritime Gig Festival, Tacoma Freedom Fair, Seafair, Seattle Opening Day of Boating, Seattle Boat Show, 4th of July, AquaPalooza, Kitsap Harbor Festival, Boats Afloat, Argosy Christmas Ship, blackberry festivals, Bremerton, music festival, lake union, seattle area sailboat racing schedule, the center for wooden boats, free boat rides, leukmia cup regatta, elliot bay, northwest salmon derby series, cast off, 2018
- 15 events held from January through December around the Puget Sound & surrounding area.
- Sailing Races around the Puget Sound region. Schedule covers January through December 2020. From 48 North
- There's a lot to do, so come celebrate the Bold, Briny and Blue! March 7th - 8th. 2020
CYC Seattle hosting CSS 2020. March 7th, Blakely Rock | March 21st Scatchet Head | March 28th, Three Tree Point.
- Let your taste buds lead the way on this wine tasting and culinary adventure off the beauty of Fidalgo Island. Sat. April 11th, 2020
- Don’t miss this unique opportunity to take a tour of the ocean racing yachts. Seattle Window arrival around April 19th, 2020
- On behalf of Seattle Yacht Club, the 2020 Trio welcomes you to join in on a time honored tradition! May 2nd, 2020
- Don’t miss the boat at Seattle’s largest maritime industry celebration! May 9th - 1tth, 2020
2020 Daffodil Marine Parade
The Tacoma Yacht Club hosts the Daffodil Royalty and dozens of other yachts and marine vessels in the Daffodil Marine Parade.
This year’s theme is “Honoring the Past”.
TYC would like to cordially invite you
to join the 68th annual Daffodil
Marine Festival and Parade.
The basin crew will be ready to
welcome visiting boaters beginning
at noon on Thursday, April 16th.