Recreational Boating Information for the Northwest
Boating / Marine Events
By boat or land!
UMF, Viking Festival, Edmonds Rotary Waterfront Festival, Maritime Gig Festival, Tacoma Freedom Fair, Seafair, Seattle Opening Day of Boating, Seattle Boat Show, 4th of July, AquaPalooza, Kitsap Harbor Festival, Boats Afloat, Argosy Christmas Ship, blackberry festivals, Bremerton, music festival, lake union, seattle area sailboat racing schedule, the center for wooden boats, free boat rides, leukmia cup regatta, elliot bay, northwest salmon derby series, cast off, 2018
- 15 events held from January through December around the Puget Sound & surrounding area.
- Sailing Races around the Puget Sound region. Schedule covers January through December 2018.
- Watch outboard hydroplanes race up to 100 miles per hour and visit the pit area on Angle Lake in SeaTac. Sept. 8th & 9th, 2018
- Celebrate 40 years of the West Coast’s premier floating boat show with over 225 boats on display. Sept. 13th - 16th, 2018
- Enjoy beer, sauerkraut, bratwurst, wiener dog races, live music and more. Kirkland’s Marina Park. Sept. 21st - 23rd, 2018
- Lake Union Wooden Boat Festival celebrates the history, the craft, and the culture of traditional wooden boats. Sept. 29th & 30th, 2018
Lake Union Boats Afloat Show
September 13th - 16th, 2018
Showcasing over 225 vessels
on the shores of Seattle’s
burgeoning South Lake Union,
the Boats Afloat Show is an
idyllic destination from which
to launch your next grand
adventure. Tour vessels of all
brands and styles, speak with
on-hand industry professionals
and experience the latest
innovations in boating
technology and gear. Sea Yourself aboard the next boat of your dreams at the Boats Afloat Show. More details here...
Celebrate 40 years of the West Coast’s premier floating boat show