Recreational Boating Information for the Northwest
Covering Puget Sound & San Juan Islands
- Seattle, Wa. | 203.784.4014
- Maxxon | Kayaks | Trailers
- Davit Systems | Accessories
- Blaine, Wa. | 360.332.3324
- Roskelley/Olsson | Weaver
- Camano, Wa. | 360.629.4507
- Walker Bay | Hobie Kayaks
- Davits, mounts & controls
- Gig Harbor | 253.851.2126
- Gig Harbor | 253.432.3465
- Walker Bay | Davits, Mounts
A Davit System is always recommended if you don't already have one.
There's a few choices: Transom | Boom | Crane | Snap (swimstep).
There's also systems like the Weaver Lever that will keep the motor upright when the tender is vertical.
Most every tender dealer will offer some type of Davit System and installation. Check out the Weaver site for more information. You can also check out OLSSON Mfg. They build transom davit systems and are based it Seattle. Waypoint Marine in Seattle also offers davit systems.
Custom Lifting and Chock Systems.
One thing is for sure, these systems arn't cheap, but nothing is cheap when it comes to boating and these systems make life much easier.