Recreational Boating Information for the Northwest
West Sound Marina offers quality moorage on Orcas Island, in the scenic San Juan Islands of Washington State. The facility includes year-round moorage for 180 boats, 400 feet of guest moorage, fuel dock, pump out facility and the most complete chandlery in the county. They also provide both indoor and outdoor dry storage for trailerable boats.
West Sound Marina is conveniently located only 10 minutes from the Washington State Ferry Landing, and Kenmore Air provides seaplane service from Seattle, right to the docks.
The Marina is a professional full service marine facility with complete boat yard services. They can haul outs to 30 tons and offer secure moorage.
- Fuel dock: Unleaded & Diesel | Propane & ice
- Permanent moorage | Transient (guest) moorage - reservations recommended
- Pump out, water & shore power
- Chandlery has good boating supplies
- Full service boat yard with 30 ton haul out | Emergency towing
- Complete mechanical services, repower, electrical, fiberglass & more
- Year round indoor & outdoor dry storage facility for trailerable boats
Located in the lee of Picnic Island on Orcas Island
West Sound Marina, Inc.
525 Deer Harbor Rd
PO BOX 119
Orcas Island, WA 98280
8am to 4:45pm M-F
10am to 3pm Saturday
Closed Sunday - off peak
VHF 16 - switch to 9
Latitude: 48° 37' 48"
Longitude: -122° 57' 25"