Recreational Boating Information for the Northwest
Covering Puget Sound & San Juan Islands
Squalicum Harbor (Port of Bellingham) is a great destination that is offen overlooked. The harbor offers a fuel dock, nearby restaurants, shops, marine supplies, and even a hotel. The harbor is surrounded by parks and waterfront trails and houses the Squalicum Boathouse - an excellent meeting facility for visiting boating groups. During the summer, the harbor staff operates a shuttle van to take visitors to nearby grocery stores and shopping centers.
Squalicum Harbor maintains Loan-a-Slip and sublease programs for boaters looking to extend their stay. Loan-a-Slips are available for up to 14-day terms, and subleases are available on a monthly basis. Please check the Loan-a-Slip assignment book at the harbor office or call the harbor office at (360) 676-2542 for availability.
The harbor does not accepts moorage reservations. All visitor moorage is assigned on a first-come, first-served basis; however, large organized boating groups are encouraged to call ahead. There is a three-day limit on visitor moorage. Note: the harbor runs 2 marina - East Inner and West Outer marinas.
Your Mainland Marina With Island Connections
Squalicum Harbor Office
722 Coho Way
Bellingham, WA 98225
Monitors VHF 16 - 68
8am - 5pm daily
- Fuel Dock: Ethanol-free Unleaded & Diesel | Outer Marina - West Enterance
- Pump outs: 4 locations in each marina | Inner & Outer
- Permanent & Transient (guest) moorage | Shore power & water
- Restrooms, showers & laundry facilities
- 6 Charter Boat operations run out of harbor
- Seasonal courtesy shuttle for shopping in-town
- Museums and shopping in nearby downtown Bellingham
- Customs dock at the east entrance inner habor
- BBX internet access | Internet at harbor office