Recreational Boating Information for the Northwest
Port of Seattle | Shilshole Bay Marina is only 20 minutes from downtown Seattle. The marina features a public fishing pier and over a mile of public promenade to enjoy the breathtaking views of the Olympic Mountains and Puget Sound. Located to the north of the marina is a public boat ramp, another fishing pier, and beautiful Golden Gardens Park.
- Fuel Dock: Ethanol free unleaded & diesel | Pump-out & water
- Fuel dock store with snacks, ice, beverages & basic marine supplies
- Permanent & transient (guest) moorage | Live aboards
- Restrooms, showers & laundry
- Free garbage disposal, waste oil, & hazmat collection throughout marina
- Dry moorage on trailer only
- Marine supplies nearby | West Marine
- Public boat launch at the north end of marina | Little Coney next to ramp
Port of Seattle:
Where A Sustainable World Is Headed
Shilshole Bay Marina
Port of Seattle
7001 Seaview Ave. N.W.,
Seattle, Wa 98117
8am - 4:30pm Mon-Sat
Sunday - Closed
Fuel Dock Hours:
(Memorial - Labor Day)
8am - 8pm
Call for winter hours
Latitude: 47° 40' 50"
Longitude: -122° 24' 36"