Recreational Boating Information for the Northwest
Semiahmoo Marina is located across from Blaine, Washington on the south side of the entrance to Drayton Harbor on the north end of the sand spit that forms the S.W. side of the harbor. The modern & well maintained marina has almost 300 slips and offers every amenity including fuel dock, electric supply, guest slips, bathroom with free showers, gift shop and more. Hiking and cycling trails and park are all near by. Golf Courses are also available through Semiahmoo Golf.
Semiahmoo Marina slips are privately owned. They have a large number of slips that are occupied by the owners. Owners who choose not to use their slips, allow the Marina to lease out their slips. Depending on availability, slips can accommodate vessels of up to 78' in length and draw up to 9'. Guest moorage is available but highly recommended to call ahead for reservations.
- Fuel Dock: Ethanol free unleaded & Diesel | Some discounts offered
- Disposal of discarded Oil, fuel & batteries
- Pump out, water, 30 & 50 (limited) amp power
- Permanent moorage | Transient (guest) moorage
- Restrooms, showers & laundry facilities
- Marina Mart: Groceries, deli, coffee bar, marine supplies & gifts
- Walking, bike trails, Patio area for social events
- Summer kayak, moped and paddle boat rentals
Their Vision: To Be The Marina Of Choice In The Pacific NW
9540 Semiahmoo Park
Blaine, WA 98230
Semiahmoo Marina Mart
Latitude: 48° 59.41'
Longitude: 122° 47.64'
VHF Ch. 68
Office: 9am - 5pm M-F
Open on Saturday - Peak season
Marina Mart: 7am - 5pm
Fuel Dock: 8am - 4:30pm daily