Recreational Boating Information for the Northwest
Rosario Resort & Marina: A visit to Rosario Resort is a must when planning a boating adventure in the San Juan Islands. The Rosario Marina is located on tranquil Cascade Bay halfway up East Sound's eastern shore on Orcas Island. The distant grandeur of the historic Moran Mansion guides boaters to Rosario as they enter East Sound. The marina offers over 36 slips, eight mooring buoys, safe anchorage and a warm welcome. Reservations are highly recommended.
Day use is free for up to 4 hours. During the summer season from May 25 to September 15th, call the Harbormaster on VHF 78A to receive a day use slip assignment. Day use space is given out on a first come, first serve, space available basis, at the discretion of the Harbormaster. Summer season day use space is limited, so plan on bringing a dinghy in case you must use a buoy or anchor. Large Groups (8 boats or more) or Commercial Vessels must prearrange with Harbormaster.
A Place In Which To Forget One's Troubles & Worries
Rosario Resort & Spa
1400 Rosario Road
Eastsound, WA 98245
Marina & Room
Monitors VHF 78
Latitude: 48° 38' 48"
Longitude: -122° 52' 23"
8am - 5pm daily
- Fuel dock: Ethanol free unleaded & diesel | Dinghy dock
- Transient (guest) moorage - call for reservations
- Buoys & anchorage | Landing Fees: $25 includes marina facility usage only
- Water, shorepower, Garbage | Garbage pick-up on dock - seasonal
- Spa, indoor and outdoor pools, Whirlpool, Sauna, Fitness Center
- Kayaking, whale watching & hiking
- Wedding and meeting facilities