Recreational Boating Information for the Northwest
Roche Harbor Marina & Resort is more than just a place to moor your boat overnight. Five decades of boating tradition have created the kind of friendliness and community you’d expect to see you in your own neighborhood. The marina staff is top-notch and it starts with their dock-side greeting and tie-up service. They are always available to answer questions and take care of your needs. Come see why Roche Harbor marina is the place to be in the Pacific Northwest!
Roche Harbor Marina & Resort
PO Box 4001
248 Reuben Memorial Drive
Roche Harbor, WA 98250
Latitude: 48° 36' 41"
Longitude: -123° 9' 18"
VHF Channel 78A
Hours vary: 8am - 5pm
Call for reservations
The New York Times 2011: #2 place to visit in the world!
- Fuel Dock: Unleaded & Diesel | pump out, propane & lube oils
- Water, power-(20, 30, 50 amp) and mobile pump out
- Permanent moorage | Transient (guest) moorage
- 250 guest slips and moorage for vessels up to 150ft
- Restrooms, showers & laundry facilities, garbage
- BBX wireless internet | Free wi-fi in hotel lobby
- Lodging - Condo's, town cottages & suites
- Pool, spa, tennis, volleyball, Bocce, bicycling, scooters
- Large park area, trails & great hiking
- Bus service to Friday Harbor
- More than 30 rendezvous events for cruising clubs & boat manufacturers
- Good anchorage in the bay | Dinghy dock