Recreational Boating Information for the Northwest
Port Angeles Boat Haven | Marina is located on the shores of the Strait of Juan de Fuca at the north end of the Olympic Peninsula. The marina and harbor is protected by the long sand spit of Ediz Hook with curves east into the straits. The friendly and convenient downtown shopping district in Port Angeles is alive with shops, flowers and outdoor art. Port Angeles is home to year-round ferry transportation to Victoria, B.C. Canada.
In addition, the Boat Haven features access to the Olympic Discovery Trail, a 25-mile asphalt path that passes by the Boat Haven and continues to the old Rayonier Mill site and beyond. An arm of the trail extends past the Boat Haven to the United States Coast Guard Station based at the end of Ediz Hook. Walking, biking, and inline skating are possible on the trail which allows wheelchair access as well as pets on a leash.
- Fuel Dock: Unleaded & diesel
- Pump out, water, shore power
- Permanent & Transient (guest) moorage | Liveaboards
- Showers & restrooms | Laundry facilities nearby
- Restaurants nearby | Fisherman's Wharf Cafe | Castaway's
- Downtown close by with all types of shopping
- Marine supplies at the Port Angeles boat yard
- Customs clearance available
Port Angeles Boat Haven
338 W. First St.
Port Angeles, WA
9am - 5pm
Latitude: 48° 7' 35"
Longitude: -123° 27' 7"