Recreational Boating Information for the Northwest
Point Roberts Marina is proximate to not only the San Juan Islands, but with its marina feeding directly into the Strait of Georgia, Point Roberts is also close to the Canadian Gulf Islands, Victoria, and downtown Vancouver. In the midst of such incredible surroundings and destinations Point Roberts Marina offers a wealth of activities such as salmon and crab fishing, sailing, whale-watching, and even world-class golf.
Marina has well-served boaters through the Pacific Northwest
Point Roberts Marina
713 Simundson Drive
Point Roberts, WA 98281
Monitors VHF 66
Latitude: 48° 58' 42"
Longitude: -123° 3' 50"
Marina Office Hours:
9am - 5pm Tues - Sat
Closed Sunday & Monday
Fuel Dock Winter Hours:
8:30am - 4:30pm Tues - Sat
- Fuel Dock: Unleaded & Diesel | Propane & Free pump-out
- Fuel Dock Store: ice, licenses, bait, tackle, snacks, pop, Beer & wine
- Permanent moorage | Transient (guest) moorage - call for reservations
- Concrete floats, with power and water
- Coin operated laundry, restrooms, showers
- Dry land boat storage - on trailers only. Contact marina for details.
- Small boat sling - launch
- WiFi service on all docks
- Customs Dock - open year round
Click map to view larger image: