Recreational Boating Information for the Northwest
Lopez Islander Resort & Marina: Located in Fisherman Bay on Lopez Island, Lopez Islander Resort is one of the many favorite spots to visit for boaters in the Northwest. The Marina accommodates small boats to large yachts along with may yacht club rendezvous through the summer months with 60 slips available.
The marina and resort offers wonderful views, hiking, biking, dining, overnight accommodations and an outdoor swimming pool. A great family getaway!
Lopez is known as
the Friendly Island.
Be sure to wave!
Lopez Island Resort
PO Box 459
2864 Fisherman Bay Road
Lopez Island, WA 98261
Monitors VHF 78
Latitude: 48° 30' 43"
Longitude: -122° 54' 50"
8am - 5pm daily
- Fuel dock: Unleaded & Diesel
- Pump-out located at the IMC dock
- Transient (guest) moorage | 60 slips
- Dock store with ice, bait and snacks
- Restroom, showers and laundry facilities
- Swimming pool & jacuzzi | Workout facilities
- Restaurant & lounge | Outdoor decks
- Lounge: Pool tables, big screen & live music on week-ends
- Free restaurant moorage at marina - limited space
- Water view hotel lodging & camping by reservation
- Banquet and meeting facilities
- Volleyball, horseshoes & large open fields
- IMC boat yard service and haul out in the bay | Marine supplies