Recreational Boating Information for the Northwest
Lakebay Marina | Resort is located in Mayo Bay, just North of McNeil Island and West of Fox Island in the South Sound. Watch your charts when you enter Mayo Bay. Lakebay Marina is one of the last Mosquito Fleet in the Puget Sound.
In 2012, Lakebay Marina took on new ownership and offer great rates for overnight moorage, monthly moorage, live-a-board moorage.
- Fuel Dock: Ethanol free unleaded | No diesel at this time
- Water, 15amp shore power & restrooms
- Permanent & Transient (guest) moorage | Live-a-boards welcome
- Marina general store – Café
- Kayak, paddle board and bike rentals
- Penrose State Park close-by
One of the Last Mosquito Fleet in the Puget Sound
Lakebay Marina | Resort
15 Lorenz Road
Lakebay, Wa. 98349
Reservations & questions
Hours daily: 9am - 6pm
Latitude: 47° 15' 29"
Longitude: -122° 45' 29"
Only Visa & Master Card accepted