Recreational Boating Information for the Northwest
Jarrell Cove Marina is a private marina located on the northwest end of Harstine Island in south Puget Sound with a public accessible fuel dock & pump out. This facility is open Memorial Day thru Labor Day. Fuel and pump out by appointment for the remaining of the year.
The marina has a well stocked store on shore. The cove is also home to Jarrell Cove State Park. The park is on the north side of the harbor with overnight dock moorage and buoys. Park sites are reservable by visiting online or calling (888) CAMPOUT or (888) 226-7688.
- Fuel Dock: Ethanol free unleaded & diesel
- Appointment needed for non-summer fueling
- Pump-out & water at fuel dock along with pump-out at park
- Permanent & Transient (guest) moorage | Limited guest moorage - call ahead
- Guest moorage & buoys also available at state park across the bay
- Store at marina on-shore is well stocked
- Restrooms, showers, at state park | No shore power at state park
- State park also has camping sites and RV pads
Northwest End of
Harstine Island -
South Puget Sound
Jarrell Cove Marina
220 E. Wilson Rd.
Shelton, WA 98584
Open Memorial Day thru Labor Day 10am to 6pm Mon – Sun
Latitude: 47° 17' 1"
Longitude: -122° 53' 2"
Jarrell Cove State Park Main Dock