Recreational Boating Information for the Northwest
- Fuel Pier: Unleaded & Diesel with volume discounts offered
- Pump-out, propane, oil products, ice cream at fuel dock
- Permanent moorage | Transient (guest) moorage | Liveaboards
- Water, shore power, internet serivce, garbage
- Restrooms, showers and laundry facilities
- Customs dock outer marina breakwater
- Restaurants & lounges | Grocery store | Gift shops | Movie theater
- Boat service & marine supplies | West Marine
- Whale watching & fishing charters | Yacht sales | Boat charters
- Overnight accommodations - hotels
- Summer concerts in Waterfront Park | Summer Farmers Market
- Reciprocal club moorage | Seattle Y.C. outstation
The Port of Friday Harbor Marina provides year-round shelter for recreation and fishing boats in the center of the most beautiful cruising waters of the West Coast. The marina is located in the town of Friday Harbor on San Juan Island, and boaters have easy access to supplies and services including food markets, restaurants, hardware stores, laundry, lodging, chandleries and art galleries. The marina has space available for over 150 visiting boats ranging in length from dinghies to 150 foot yachts.
The Port’s Spring Street Landing is the home to many businesses such as yacht sales, charter boats, whale watch tours, fishing charters and a restaurant. This small town has it all including a movie theater.
The heart of world-renowned cruising waters of the San Juan Islands.
Friday Harbor Marina
204 Front St
PO Box 889
Friday Harbor, WA 98250
N48° 32′ 12″ Lat.
W123° 00′ 88″ Long.
Monitors VHF 66
Port Fuel Pier:
8am - 5pm daily