Recreational Boating Information for the Northwest
Deer Harbor Marina is located on the west side of beautiful Orcas Island in the San Juans. The marina has been a favorite of boaters for many years. Deer Harbor has modern dock facilities with side ties up to 120’, a full service grocery store and Deli, including beer and wine sales, as well as a convenient fuel dock and pumpout facilities.
The marina offers outstanding amenities and services. Kenmore Air has regular scheduled float plane service from Seattle/Lake Union to the marina. Charters, kayaking and boat rentals can be found at the marina along with sandy beaches and great dining nearby. Condos can also be rented which overlook the marina and have their own hot tubs. Marina guests have access to the outdoor pool!
Weather heading to Canada, returning to the states or cruising in the San Juans, this is the ideal stop for the entire family.
Deer Harbor Marina
5164 Deer Harbor Rd.
Deer Harbor, WA 98243
VHF Channel 78A
Latitude: 48° 37' 11"
Longitude: -123° 0' 22"
Hours vary - 8am - 4pm
Call for reservations
- Fuel dock: Unleaded & Diesel | Pump-out & water
- Permanent moorage | Transient (guest) moorage
- 30 amp power | Wireless internet
- Restrooms, showers & laundry facilities | Garbage
- Store & Deli - DVD rental, beer/wine, basic groceries, espresso, marine supplies
- Swimming pool & beach access for marina guest
- Shuttle access to ferry & shopping
- Good anchorage in the area
- Cayou Quay Marina - end of bay - private marina
- Kenmore Air: Year round scheduled daily Orcas Island / Deer Harbor