Recreational Boating Information for the Northwest
- Ethanol free unleaded & Diesel | Pump-outs & water
- Permanent moorage | Transient (guest) moorage - side tie 760ft
- 30 & 50 amp power | Wireless internet with BBX
- Restrooms, showers & laundry facilities
- Walsh Marine Service with haul-out next to marine
- Waste oil disposal available
- Restaurants & supplies nearby | Town 2 blocks from marina
- Courtesy shuttle to grocery store - seasonal
- Waterfront parks & trails
- Public meeting & event facility
Blaine Harbor Marina | Port of Bellingham: With a view of the Peace Arch at the U.S. / Canadian border, the newly renovated Blaine Harbor has nearly 600 state-of-the-art boat slips for commercial and pleasure boats. The harbor has permanent moorage as well as more than 700 feet of visitor moorage located at Gate 2.
Upon entering the harbor, follow the breakwater past the boathouses, keeping the breakwater on your on your starboard side. Once past the boathouses, turn left. The visitor dock is the long side-tie dock connecting the shore to the boathouses. The visitor float is equipped with potable water, 30 and 50 amp power, and a portable holding tank pump-out.
The harbor does not accepts moorage reservations. All visitor moorage is assigned on a first-come, first-served basis; however, large organized boating groups are encouraged to call ahead. There is a three-day limit on visitor moorage.
Blaine Harbor offers a loan-a-slip program, which allows customers to make their slips available to visitors for extended stays. Please call ahead for availability and prices. The harbor also offers a seasonal courtesy shuttle to downtown Blaine.
State-of-the-art Boat Slips for Commercial and Pleasure Boats
235 Marine Dr.
Blaine, WA 98230
Blaine Marina Inc | Fuel Dock
Monitors VHF 16 | Switch to 68
Seven days a week
8:00 am - 5:00 pm