Recreational Boating Information for the Northwest
Ballard Oil Company is a petroleum retailer located on the Lake Washington Ship Canal just east of the Hiram M. Chittenden Locks. The main focus of our business is servicing the Pacific Northwest and Alaska fishing fleets with diesel fuel, lubricants, hydraulic oils, filters and many other related supplies. The fuel pier offers diesel fuel for commercial & private vessels.
- USCG approved fueling facility for vessels from 12' to 250'
- Diesel Fuel #2 and Heating Fuel #1 available Monday - Saturday.
- 350' Fuel pier can accommodate up to 6 simultaneous vessels fueling.
- Commercial vessels must give advance notice for notification of the USCG Captain of the Port.
- Fishing Vessels, Commercial Vessels and Private Motor Vessels are all welcome.
Servicing the Pacific Northwest and Alaska Fishing Fleets
Ballard Oil Company
5300 26th Avenue NW
Seattle, Wa 98107
Hours of Operation
7am - 5:30pm M-F
8am - 4pm Saturday
Marine Fuelings must be completed
1/2 hour before closing time.
Latitude: 47° 40.' N
Longitude: 122° 23.42' W